Monday, January 31, 2011
Look I love...
Karl Lagerfeld recently debuted the Chanel Spring 2011 Couture Collection and my favorite part was all the models had flats on. Karl himself declared that he was sick of all the high heels and had the models walk the runway in black mules. Can't wait to bust mine out as soon as this snow melts. My shoes are vintage Nine West.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
OK, so we are not officially done but here is part one of our kitchen makeover. We still have molding to put in and new appliances are comin...
-
I love the idea of a built in bed! My cousin Gina told me I should do this for my daughters room, it's kinda on the small side and one o...
-
I saw this book and thought; my sweet Salma must have this(Jack too of course). The book comes from Her Majesty, Queen Rania who was ins...



No comments:
Post a Comment