Thursday, February 17, 2011
I've been GOOP'd....
I'm dying right now. My phone is blowing up and my inbox is full. Today Jack and Salma My Biby tee is featured on Gwyneth Platrow's GOOP Newsletter and I am super excited. I can't even think straight I'm on the phone with my good buddy Marvin who is helping keep my thoughts collected, LOL.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
OK, so we are not officially done but here is part one of our kitchen makeover. We still have molding to put in and new appliances are comin...
-
Yesterday jack & salma my biby tees were featured on Gwyneth Paltrows weekly newsletter GOOP and let me tell you, the girls got the gol...
-
I love the idea of a built in bed! My cousin Gina told me I should do this for my daughters room, it's kinda on the small side and one o...


SUPER chevere!!!
ReplyDeleteSO excited for you, lady!!!
ReplyDeleteIm dying..... MY inbox for orders is crazy!!! God bless Gwyneth!
ReplyDeleteThat is AWESOME! Congrats Nicolle!
ReplyDeleteHow funny... that's actually how I landed here - thanks to the GOOP newsletter. I'll be doing a post on your business later on today. If you get a chance, check it out: http://LivingMiVidaLoca.com.
ReplyDeleteI'm expecting my second child soon and think this is a GREAT product. Interested in doing a product review/giveaway?