Tuesday, March 22, 2011
That face...
I heart Benefit Cosmetics, they make great products and their marketing rocks! I have two products that I just got that give me that well rested look in minutes. Loving their Erase Paste, dark under eye circles be gone! And their You Rebel Tinted Moisturizer, a little tint is always appreciated.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
OK, so we are not officially done but here is part one of our kitchen makeover. We still have molding to put in and new appliances are comin...
-
I saw this book and thought; my sweet Salma must have this(Jack too of course). The book comes from Her Majesty, Queen Rania who was ins...
-
This is my son Jack and for the last two days he has had a high fever and sore throat (good times over at my house)! I just picked up his an...



No comments:
Post a Comment