Wednesday, May 11, 2011
I need a tan and I need it now...
It has been a long winter and finally the sun has come out, I wore shorts today and Oh My! I need a tan. I found some self tanners that promise to do the trick, Victoria's Secret Beach Sexy Flawless Airbrush Instant Bronze Spray and Jergens Natural Glow Revitalizing Daily Moisturizer. One of these will be coming home to my house tomorrow!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
OK, so we are not officially done but here is part one of our kitchen makeover. We still have molding to put in and new appliances are comin...
-
Yesterday jack & salma my biby tees were featured on Gwyneth Paltrows weekly newsletter GOOP and let me tell you, the girls got the gol...
-
I love the idea of a built in bed! My cousin Gina told me I should do this for my daughters room, it's kinda on the small side and one o...


No comments:
Post a Comment