Last night I went out with my mommy friends for some yummy Asian Cuisine China White Noodle bar. We had some good food and fun conversation, my favorite part of the night was when they brought the check they gave us this fluffy tower of sweet cotton candy. Must come back with the kiddies!
Shout out to Beth, Cheryl, Margaret, Kelly, Trish and Tara (who couldn't come but we're on to you). Looking forward to the next outing!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
Salma was invited to a birthday party yesterday, it was very cute to see her get ready. My daughter is quite the girly girl, she insists on ...
-
One of my new favorite sites is madebygirl ! My best friend Shirley just had a baby girl, Lucy, and decorated her nursery with these two pri...
-
I am such a fan of Salma Hayek , I think she is just stunning and I don't think she could ever take a bad picture! Any makeup artists o...


No comments:
Post a Comment