I can't believe I have a seven year old! I recently was looking through old pictures and videos when he was younger and remembered a particular phase he went through. Jack would always right notes of protest if he felt he was being wronged. The hubby and I would get such a laugh, check out these two videos from January 2009, Jack had just turned four.
In the first video Jack overhears me making a dentist appointment for him and this is what I find him doing.
In the second video Jack has had enough of his daddy changing the channel from his kid show to sports(the obnoxious cough is Salma, she was sick).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
Yesterday jack & salma my biby tees were featured on Gwyneth Paltrows weekly newsletter GOOP and let me tell you, the girls got the gol...
-
Heart me some Gwen Stefani and her fragrance collection Harajuku Lovers! These scents represent Gwen herself and her four back up dancers an...
-
OK, so we are not officially done but here is part one of our kitchen makeover. We still have molding to put in and new appliances are comin...

No comments:
Post a Comment