I found these new treats at Whole Paycheck, I mean Whole Foods and they are soooooooo good, they remind me of a Colombian snack my mother makes, Pan De Yuca. Basically a cheese biscuit, how can you go wrong and these delicious Pondi Kesso are Gluten Free and oh so good.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
OK, so we are not officially done but here is part one of our kitchen makeover. We still have molding to put in and new appliances are comin...
-
Yesterday jack & salma my biby tees were featured on Gwyneth Paltrows weekly newsletter GOOP and let me tell you, the girls got the gol...
-
I love the idea of a built in bed! My cousin Gina told me I should do this for my daughters room, it's kinda on the small side and one o...



No comments:
Post a Comment