![]() |
| Photo from People.com |
Wednesday, July 3, 2013
My mom rocks...
My sweet mom made these cute tops with matching shorts for Salma. I think they are super cute, Salma thought the sleeves were too puffy so my mom took them in some more, but what does she know, she's six. Check out Nicole Richie with her little girl Harlow rockin' her puffy sleeves!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
OK, so we are not officially done but here is part one of our kitchen makeover. We still have molding to put in and new appliances are comin...
-
I love the idea of a built in bed! My cousin Gina told me I should do this for my daughters room, it's kinda on the small side and one o...
-
I saw this book and thought; my sweet Salma must have this(Jack too of course). The book comes from Her Majesty, Queen Rania who was ins...



No comments:
Post a Comment