BeautyCounter

Thursday, August 5, 2010

Beauty junky...


I LOVE beauty products and the irony being I never get to use them. My twin sister gave me a gift card to Drugstore.com and I went to town! Today my order arrived, I opened the package, poured everything out onto the floor and just looked at it. First I opened up my eos lip balm, I got a few, vanilla and honeysuckle, yummy and look how cute their shapes are! The big tube of body butter comes from Bliss, the scent is lemon and sage and this will be for my nightly routine of moisturizing. If ever I have a reason to go out and do my makeup I have a new eyeliner from NARS in a smokey grey, the color is called London. Along with the eyeliner I chose an eye shadow palette from Stila called The It Girl, we'll see about that. Super excited to use this stuff and just for ordering they let you choose your own samples, so I picked a facial scrub from Philosophy, a purse spray of Donna Karen's Cashmere Mist and a Bliss lotion. Love getting treats! Thanks sister!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts