Thursday, January 27, 2011
Outside my window...
This is what we wake up too. I can't argue, the snow looks beautiful but I am so over it. I shoveled my driveway four times yesterday. This morning the phone rang, school is closed and surprisingly my husbands office is closed. The hubby can take the kids sledding, you know what that means, I get to do laundry in peace!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
This is my son Jack and for the last two days he has had a high fever and sore throat (good times over at my house)! I just picked up his an...
-
OK, so we are not officially done but here is part one of our kitchen makeover. We still have molding to put in and new appliances are comin...
-
I saw this book and thought; my sweet Salma must have this(Jack too of course). The book comes from Her Majesty, Queen Rania who was ins...


no way, that's insane!
ReplyDeleteAnd more is coming next Wed!!!!!
ReplyDelete