Friday, March 4, 2011
I Love NY...
I love this city, the energy is amazing. I was downtown today setting up for my upcoming trade show this weekend, Playtime New York, March 5-7th. Afterwards we walked around and down the block on Mercer was Pear River, where you can find ANY and all quality Chinese goods. I purchased a pair of Chinese slippers for Salma and some sweet treats for my Jack.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
OK, so we are not officially done but here is part one of our kitchen makeover. We still have molding to put in and new appliances are comin...
-
This is my son Jack and for the last two days he has had a high fever and sore throat (good times over at my house)! I just picked up his an...
-
Last week we took our kids to Sesame Place, they LOVED it. One of my dear friends just moved into a new home 40 minutes away so we went to v...


No comments:
Post a Comment