Monday, November 14, 2011
I love...
Here are two looks I love from last nights MOCA Gala (Museum of Contemporary Art). Gwen Stefani rocks a simple black gown with purple stilettos and a gorgeous red lip (I heart that color combo). Nicole Richie looks muy elegante in a mauve gown. I just had to add Rose McGowen because she used to be pretty, what happened to her face? Someone is hitting the Botox bottle a bit too hard.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
OK, so we are not officially done but here is part one of our kitchen makeover. We still have molding to put in and new appliances are comin...
-
I saw this book and thought; my sweet Salma must have this(Jack too of course). The book comes from Her Majesty, Queen Rania who was ins...
-
This is my son Jack and for the last two days he has had a high fever and sore throat (good times over at my house)! I just picked up his an...




No comments:
Post a Comment