BeautyCounter

Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Me on the Nate Berkus show(for like 2 minutes)...

What a fun day I had! I was on the Nate Berkus show (Airing FEB 6th) today, they re-did a chair for me for my home office. There was a surprise, and that was, they had Jessica Alba on the show and she was the one who re-designed my chair. It came out beautiful and as soon as I can I will post a picture. I can't remember what I said and if I smiled enough I was so nervous, hope I did OK. Everyone who works on that show was super nice. All the girls complimented me on my Brand New Knits infinity scarf.

The producer was kind enough to let me gift Jessica one of my Jack & Salma biby tees for her little girl Haven, so now she can rock her blue elephant biby tee!
Nate is super dreamy in person.

The ladies went crazy for my scarf when I first arrived at the studio. It was cold today and this scarf was my savior!

Jessica Alba went home with her very own Biby Tee for baby Haven.

Crazy awesome sale today at ZARA.
I was on cloud nine when I left, as I walked to Grand Central I passed Zara's and noticed they were having a crazy sale so I popped in and got these black booties, took me five minutes! Score for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts