BeautyCounter

Friday, July 30, 2010

Can't live without...



One of my absolute favorite things that I can't live without is my lip balm! I seriously have one in every room of my home and every bag I carry, kid you not. Kiehl's #1 Lip Balm is the bomb and they just so happen to be celebrating a big birthday, 40 years of keeping it real smooth! Another find that I will never be without is the NEW Midnight Recovery Concentrate, I swear I wake up and my skin looks pretty damn good. FIRST PERSON TO POST A COMMENT WILL WIN THEIR VERY OWN KIEHL'S #1 LIP BALM AND SAMPLES OF THE MIDNIGHT RECOVERY CONCENTRATE!

1 comment:

  1. Kiehl's rocks! I love this stuff! I'm so excited to try the Midnight Recovery Concentrate. Is this what I have to look forward to in my 30s??

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts