BeautyCounter

Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Pretty sweet...


Sorry I haven't blogged as frequently as I'd like but its been HOT and Ive been rockin' it at my pool club! Also my Internet connection is G to the H to the ETTO... but finally got on and was able to read my daily blogs and got lots of fun 411 for you all! Rikshaw Design is having a HUGE summer sale, truly a must see and get. My other blog crush Two Ellie just re-did her little girls room and it is super cute, LOVE, love the curtains! MadebyGirl posted the most adorable cupcake recipe from Spearmint Baby that will make my kiddies smile from ear to ear, looking forward to trying it out.  Shout out to my girl Margaret, you better try this recipe out and then invite me over for another play date. Stay cool kids!

2 comments:

  1. thanks for the blog love! Loving that cupcake too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I made these the other day with my little girl. She loved them....especially licking the spoon of each of the colored batter!! Thanks for the post!

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts