EVERYONE comments on my label and my hand tags for jack & salma. The fact that they are oval and not square, the colors, the cute little bumble bee, I get the greatest compliments on every single detail, and I owe all that credit to my Designer Edward Maichin, he is brilliant. Let me share the wealth, contact Edward for his Graphic Designing services HERE.
Another amazing Designer I have worked with is Claudia Barac-Roth, her attention to detail and creative talent has helped my teeny tiny business move right along. Check out her work HERE.
And of course my mom who's handy work brings my idea to life. I could never thank her enough, but her services I keep for myself, not sharing her!
When they say "it takes a village" they ain't kidding!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
OK, so we are not officially done but here is part one of our kitchen makeover. We still have molding to put in and new appliances are comin...
-
Yesterday jack & salma my biby tees were featured on Gwyneth Paltrows weekly newsletter GOOP and let me tell you, the girls got the gol...
-
One of my new favorite sites is madebygirl ! My best friend Shirley just had a baby girl, Lucy, and decorated her nursery with these two pri...


cute! off to check out your line!
ReplyDeletedallas
http://dillydallas.blogspot.com