BeautyCounter

Sunday, February 20, 2011

Talent...

EVERYONE comments on my label and my hand tags for jack & salma. The fact that they are oval and not square, the colors, the cute little bumble bee, I get the greatest compliments on every single detail, and I owe all that credit to my Designer Edward Maichin, he is brilliant. Let me share the wealth, contact Edward for his Graphic Designing services HERE.

Another amazing Designer I have worked with is Claudia Barac-Roth, her attention to detail and creative talent has helped my teeny tiny business move right along. Check out her work HERE.

And of course my mom who's handy work brings my idea to life. I could never thank her enough, but her services I keep for myself, not sharing her!

When they say "it takes a village" they ain't kidding!

1 comment:

  1. cute! off to check out your line!
    dallas
    http://dillydallas.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts