BeautyCounter

Sunday, January 6, 2013

My NEW powder room..

Sarah Swanson water color print, frame from Target.

Mirror from HomeGoods and sink from Pottery Barn.

MadeByGirl LOVE print. The toilet is a Toto.

My little city figurines from The MoMA

Light from IKEA

I couldn't get myself out of the shot but my iPhone case is from J.Crew. The paint is Benjamin Moore, top is Paper White and bottom is Wedding Veil White.
Sink area before

Before

Originally there was green floral and stripe wall paper.
Not sure if you can see the floor but we laid down a white hexagon tile, after demo the floor was the first to get done.
My sweet husband finally finished our downstairs half bath! This was his first major house project and he did an awesome job, he did originally take a week off in August to do this but it took a tad longer than he thought, January 2013, its done!

1 comment:

  1. For a first major house project of your husband, this is actually great. The floor is what I think has the best improvement. It's way better than before. Anyway it's been months, I hope you already achieved all the improvements you have in mind.

    >Arthur Bryant< @ ContractorExpress.com

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts