Girl Scout Cookies are everywhere, I just bought a handful of boxes from 4 different Girl Scouts, how can you say no. I stumbled upon this site Domestic FITS and they share a great waffle recipe you can make with my personal favorite, the Samoas!
For more recipes click HERE.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
OK, so we are not officially done but here is part one of our kitchen makeover. We still have molding to put in and new appliances are comin...
-
This is my son Jack and for the last two days he has had a high fever and sore throat (good times over at my house)! I just picked up his an...
-
Last week we took our kids to Sesame Place, they LOVED it. One of my dear friends just moved into a new home 40 minutes away so we went to v...


No comments:
Post a Comment