BeautyCounter

Thursday, April 22, 2010

Kiehl's Gives Back...


I have these friends, lets just call them Ashley and Arthur and they just had a baby girl! I went over to meet the baby and Oh man my uterus just screamed "have another one" but that is not the reason for my blog today. They have the most amazing amenities in their bathroom, I'm talking 5 star - lotions and potions to fulfill ANY need! First let me start by saying they have a double counter sink so just imagine the goods you can partake in, one in particular was divine- Keihl's Limited Edition Acai damage- protecting toning mist I became intoxicated, I must of spritzed at least eight times! The best part is if you purchase this item 100% of Kiehl's net profits up to $200,000 will benefit The Rainforest Alliance. Feel good and DO good!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts