BeautyCounter

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Start your day off with a party...


I recently attended a Stella & Dot jewelry party, one of the perks of being a stay at home mom is being able to attend a party at 9am. After dropping my son off at school I headed over to the party. My mommy friend Tara graciously hosted, her home was the perfect backdrop to showcase such beautiful baubles. The party was a family affair, Tara's sister in law Sheila was the party stylist. Although I will deny it to my husband I did indeed purchase two lovely pieces, the signature clover necklace and baby flower post earrings for my three year old daughter (something for everyone). We enjoyed coffee, cake, good company and shopping, what more could a girl ask for...well maybe more time- my other mommy friend Margaret and I were late picking up our kids from school. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts